William Hill Payment Options
The William Hill payment options are fast, secure and broad. Most deposits are free of transaction fees and immediate. Withdrawal options at William Hill are just as broad as the deposit options. For the most part, players withdraw funds back to the source they deposited from. Withdrawal options are usually free and extremely fast.
Moreover, William Hill offers its own Prepaid Card to secure fast deposits and withdrawals without transaction fees.
How to Make a Deposit?
Below is a step to step guide to depositing and withdrawing funds using the William Hill Payment options.
- Log into your account & click on the “Deposit” button
- You will see a list of available deposit options
- Select your preferred deposit method
- Complete the information requested for your deposit
- Submit details
- Your transaction will be processed within a few seconds and if successful, funds available in your account right away.
Note that if you are making your first deposit you are eligible for a sign up offer of Bet £10 Get £30 free bets.
Welcome bonus T&Cs:
New customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10 stake, min odds ½, free bets paid as 2x £15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply. See full T&Cs
How to Make a Withdrawal?
- Log into your account & click on the “Withdraw” button
- Enter the amount you wish you would withdraw & submit
- Your request will then be processed back to the original source of your funds
- Note that processing times vary depending on the method you are using.
William Hill Payment Methods
Below I will list all the deposit and withdrawal options available at William Hill. I have included minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts, withdrawal processing times and transaction fees.
|Withdrawal method||Minimum withdrawal||Maximum withdrawal||Payment fee||Processing time|
|Bank Transfer||£25||£100,000||None||5-10 working days|
|Skrill||£5||£80,000||None||1 working day|
|Neteller||£5||£30,000||None||1 working day|
|PayPal||£5||£5,500||None||1 working day|
Note: be aware that withdrawal and processing times may always vary according to credit institute and payments method.
The Easiest Way to Withdraw: The William Hill Plus Card
The William Hill Plus is an account card you can use as a link between William Hill online and in-shop.
The card makes betting with William Hill even more simple and enjoyable as it allows punters to:
- Cash the bets you made in shop on your phone or tablet;
- Withdraw the money from your online betting account in a William Hill shop;
- Use the funds from your online account to place bets in a shop.
Another great advantage of the William Hill Plus card is that it allows you to get additional bonuses and offers over time. Overall, it gives William Hill customers greater flexibility when it comes to platforms and payment methods used to place bets.
FAQs – Questions Concerning Payments
1. Are payments secure at this Site?
William Hill is a global company operating in dozens of countries around the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WMH and has a market cap of 2.9 billion dollars. Because of being a publicly listed company, it operates well within the law and follows all regulations in any jurisdiction it operates in.
Along with that come reporting obligations whereby it’s accounts are released to the market on a regular basis. From a financial standpoint, William Hill could not be stronger.
As far as the security of your information and payment details goes, again because of the fact William Hill is a public company it must adhere to strict security protocol to protect the data it holds. No company is invisible; however, few have the resources and experience that William Hill does in ensuring the security of its data.
The short of it is that there are few other gaming companies around the world where your money is safer.
2. How can I set a deposit limit?
William Hill takes responsible gambling very seriously and has tools to help players wager within their means. Follow the below steps to set or change your deposit limits:
- Login to your account and click on “My Account”
- At the bottom of the page click on “Account Controls”
- Click “Deposit Limits” and then “Update Deposit Limits”
- You can then set your daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits.
3. What is the customer verification process?
Players must verify their identity with William Hill within 72 hours of the first attempted deposit. Identification such as a passport, national ID or driver’s license is generally sufficient, however, you may be asked to also provide a utility bill or bank statement. You can provide these documents easily either via or email live chat.
4. I haven’t received my withdrawal yet. What should I do?
Contacting support via live chat, email or phone will allow you to track the progress of your withdrawals. Please note that waiting for the quoted processing time to lapse first, before contacting makes sense.
5. Can I cancel a withdrawal?
Yes, you can. Just go to your account section and click on Deposit or Withdrawal. From there you can see your pending withdrawals and functionality that allows you to reverse if you wish. Funds are then available in your account immediately.
William Hill Customer Service Evaluation
Customers can contact William Hill’s customer service team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. William Hill is a global operator and has an outstanding customer service record. Users can contact via live chat, email or free call from anywhere in the world. If you’re having trouble using the William Hill promo code, you could contact the customer services for assistance.
Staff are well trained, knowledgeable, courteous and truly looking to help. Response times are fast and players should expect to have their inquiry dealt with efficiently. To contact support, go to the “Contact Us” page and follow the instructions for your preferred contact method.